New Jersey personal injury lawyer who fights for compensation
If you were hurt in an accident caused by the negligence of another, your life can be impacted in many ways. You have medical bills, vehicle repair bills, and other injury-related expenses. You may also not be able to work because you’re hurt. You need an experienced New Jersey personal injury lawyer who can help you get the financial compensation you deserve.
At The Leigh Law Firm, P.C., we are committed to helping clients get the best possible outcome. Attorney David Leigh knows how to handle insurance companies who try to limit your compensation. At one time, he represented insurance companies. He knows the tactics they’ll try to use against you and how to fight back.
When you hire us, you can expect representation from a lawyer who will listen to you, one who will put in the hard work needed to win your case, and one who is only a phone call away if you have any questions or concerns. If you were injured in Millburn or anywhere in Essex or Union counties, contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Notable settlements and verdicts
- $2,000,000 Settlement: Plaintiff contractor was severely electrocuted by a city power line while putting up tree lights at a customer’s residence. Plaintiff sustained injuries to his hands, face, abdomen, and legs, which required dozens of surgeries. Some of Plaintiff’s injuries are permanent and life altering. A trial date had been set prior to settlement.
- $120,000 Settlement: Plaintiff fractured her ankle after falling on an unknown substance in an NYC museum.
- $120,000 Settlement: Plaintiff was a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle while crossing the street in a marked crosswalk. Plaintiff suffered injuries to her dominant hand (thumb), which required surgery.
- $95,000 Settlement: Plaintiff slipped and fell in a department store on clothing left on the floor. She suffered injuries to her back, neck, and knees. Plaintiff underwent arthroscopic knee surgery.
- $30,000 Settlement: Plaintiff driver was injured in a rear-end automobile accident. Plaintiff suffered soft-tissue injuries and received several injections.